Pump Mechanic, Paterson, NJ and Wall, NJ
This position is responsible for disassembling, inspecting, cleaning, repairing, testing, and/or reassembling basic and routine AC and DC electromechanical motors and equipment.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Read work scope to determine job status, work authorizations/limitations, description of problems, and/or expected serviceability.
- Disassemble basic and routine electromechanical equipment noting parts identification, configuration, and condition.
- Properly mark parts, take photos, and thoroughly complete paperwork to ensure accurate job completion.
- Assemble basic and routine pumps & motors and equipment including ball and roller bearings, mechanical seals
- Pre-test electrical, mechanical, and ensure proper lubrication per customer standards.
- Perform basic testing of electromechanical equipment and document accordingly. Troubleshoot known or suspected problems.
- Field service calls will take place in the NJ and NY Metro areas. Valid driver’s license required (CDL a plus).
- Overtime as required.
- Mandatory Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and disability benefits programs
- 401(k) retirement savings program with company match
- paid vacation and life insurance
- Opportunity for growth
Job Type: Full-time
Please send us your resume and we will contact you for an interview if your qualifications match our job description and requirements.