Mechanic, Helper, Parts Washer
Wall Township, NJ
Electrical & Mechanical contractor seeking a dedicated, responsible and service minded individual to work in the Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Transportation sectors with 3+ years experience:
- Disassembly, inspection, repair/rebuild & reassembly in shop of field of all types of rotating and production equipment. Machinist background a plus.
- Proficient in use of variety of machinist hand tools, precision alignment & measuring instruments used for set-up and operation of machine shop equipment.
- Repair/Assemble bushings, bearings, couplings, shafts, sleeves, rings, liners, gears and wheels.
- Experience with hoisting, rigging, installing, setting, aligning, removal and commissioning of equipment.
- Field service calls will take place in central & southern NJ
- Valid driver’s license required (CDL a plus).
- Mandatory Pre Employment Drug Testing
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive medical benefit plan
- 401(k) with company matching,
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for growth