New York, NY
Electrical and Mechanical Contractor seeks a dedicated, responsible and service minded individual to work in the Industrial, Commercial, and Transportation sectors to:
- Install, troubleshoot & repair electrical/electronic control systems
- Maintenance & calibration of instrumentation (temperature, pressure and flow systems).
- Proficiency working with low voltage systems up to 600V.
- Experience with variable frequency drives and other motor control systems, variable speed motor controllers and industrial instrumentation.
- Safety Conscious
- Adhere to all national and state electrical and safety codes.
- Run conduit 1/2″ – 4″
- Pull Wire
- Valid driver’s license required (CDL a plus)
- Mandatory Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive medical benefit plan
- 401(k) with company matching,
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for growth