Controls & Instrumentation Field Service Technician
Electrical and Mechanical Contractor seeks a dedicated, responsible and service minded individual to work in the Industrial, Commercial, and Transportation sectors to:
Experienced field service technician with knowledge/experience:
- Turnkey installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, service and repair of:
- Pump Control Systems/Panels
- Fan Speed Control Panels
- VFD and ATS.
- Industrial Motors and Motor Control Systems
- Variable Speed Motor Controllers
- Industrial Instrumentation (Temp, Flow, Level, Pressure, Voltage, Vibration and PLC’s.
- Ability to prepare inspection and appraisal reports
- Valid driver’s license required (CDL a plus)
- Mandatory Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive medical benefit plan
- 401(k) with company matching,
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- Opportunity for growth